Saturday 13 April 2013

Introducing: Me


Evidently I'm bad at introducing myself by posting a year old photo of me. But hey, it's nearly 1am - who can blame me?

I've been watching youtube videos and reading various blogs on beauty, fashion, life discussions, and all sorts for a while now. After reading Zoella's blog I decided that maybe I could give it a go; so here I am.

I'm Alice, I'm 16 and from England. I'm a generally happy person, although shy when you first meet me - I know it's a generic thing to say but - I'm a bit of a weirdo when you get to know me! I'm currently doing my A levels, studying Philosophy, Psychology, History and English Lit (I think I was crazy when I chose these!!).

I'm hoping to blog about all things fashion, beauty, and life. There isn't a day where you won't see me doing some sneaky online shopping! (But never buying anything, I NEVER have any money.) 

I hope this interests a few people and I shall be posting a blog post tomorrow - any ideas anyone may have for a post would be appreciated.

Love love love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...