Tuesday 3 September 2013

TARTAN, FRILLS & LIP COLOUR: My September Wishlist


1 - Tartan Tee, £30.00, from Topshop. Tartan is right on trend this autumn/winter and this tee is perfect! I personally love the boxy looking fit of it and its a lovely tartan pattern. The only downside to it is the price, but it sure looks worth it!
2 - Lace Trim Ankle Socks, £3.50, Topshop. I'm sure everyone owns a pair of these socks, but I STILL don't own a pair for some strange reason. I just know these would look so cute paired with a pair of ankle boots and rolled up/cropped jeans this autumn!
3 - Black Disco Pants, £30.00, Miss Selfridge. Again, I STILL don't own a pair of black disco pants... or any colour disco pants for that matter. As much as I want a pair I have just never had the money! I can imagine pairing these with the Tartan tee from Topshop would look so gorgeous. They're just such a staple piece which can be dressed up or down so easily.
4 - Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Orange Punch, £7.99, Superdrug. I've swatched this product a gazillion times whilst being in Superdrug/Boots but I've just never actually bought it. The colour is so gorgeous and I've heard many within the beauty sphere raving about the Colour Boost Lip Crayon selection. Instead of leaving without it, I must get my hands on one of these during my next trip to Superdrug!!
5 - Black Cut Out Boots, £27.99, New Look. I'm in love the grunge-y look to cut out boots and I really want to pair these with some frilly socks/tights and a dress this autumn/winter. I saw these in a New Look store a couple of weeks ago but I was just a few pounds short... how annoying! :( And for £27.99, how can you go wrong?!

Comment and let me know what would be on your September wishlist!

Love love,



2 comments:

  1. love this wishlist, so want that tartan top and those boots.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They're my favourite items on the wishlist too I think! x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...