Monday 8 July 2013

Primark

Hey guys!

So today I was in Cambridge (where I go to sixth form) and I couldn't resist having a sneaky little look in primark... Despite having no money.
And you know how it goes, whenever you have no money you want everything you see!

I fell in love with a cute little baggy crop top which had little faded green circles with little Bambi's on it all over, with little rolled up sleeves and a white overall colour. It was probably the sweetest thing ever and it was only £6!!

As well as this, I saw a lovely light denim pinafore for £12, which would have looked gorgeous with the Bambi crop top underneath!

As well as this, I also saw a white skirt with black polka dots over in a textured material (I can't explain it!) which was only £8 but it was so cute!! Pairing that with a black crop top would have looked perfect!

But sadly, I had no money... And I am currently feeling sorry for myself after having to say goodbye to these items. One day, I WILL get the Bambi top, it was the cutest thing ever!!

Comment if you would like to see a primark/collective haul next time I'm shopping :-)

Love ya xxx

1 comment:

  1. Check out my fashion and beauty blog, xx
    http://lucyabigailsmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...