Thursday 5 December 2013

THE CHRISTMAS TAG

Hello everyone!

After battling for hours with online photo editing software, my original post just won't turn out how I want it to! I'm still working on it, but I thought I'd do the Christmas Tag today instead, and put up my next post when photo software likes me again!




1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I've always grown up having a synthetic Christmas tree, so I suppose I prefer those. Although I would like to try a real Christmas tree one day, but it has to be just as bushy as my synthetic one!
2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
Definitely a hot chocolate. I'm don't like strong coffee, so I'm not quite daring enough to go for any Christmas special coffee from Starbucks quite yet. A hot chocolate with lots of cream and marshmallows would be just bliss for me!

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I didn't actually get to help decorate the tree this year as I was working *cry*. But in the past, we've had a lovely deep green tree, with little silver and gold beads draped around it, and all sorts of coloured baubles hanging down. Oh, and of course some plain white flashing lights around it as well. And for the finishing touch, we'd usually have a nice star on the top of the tree! Although this year my parents decided we were having a white tree, with white lights and silver baubles... it does look pretty but I want the old style back!

4.  Giving or receiving?
I haven't had a job in the past so I've never had the money to buy many people Christmas presents. Of course I love opening all my presents, and, like a little kid, I get super excited before I open them! But this year I am really looking forward to be able to buy people little gifts and wrap them up all pretty!

5.  To mince pie or not to?
Not to. I think I've tried a mince pie once and I didn't like it... but my family love them so there will definitely be lots around on Christmas Day.

6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
I'm answering this assuming that this is what a typical Christmas Day lunch would consist of, and not a weekly Sunday dinner. Sometimes we'll go to my nan's, sometimes my granddad's  but this year my nan and uncle are coming to my house! Obviously, we have turkey, roast potatoes, little sausages wrapped in bacon, stuffing, sprouts, parsnips etc... the generic Christmas lunch!

7.  Christmas day fashion
When I was younger I used to have a lovely red velvet skater dress which I would wear every Christmas day and I loved it! I'm currently seeking another similar one too. If I'm not actually doing anything though, I'll definitely just laze around in my pyjamas.

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
I can't pick one favourite, I love all Christmas songs! But definitely some Michael Buble, and then 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday' and 'All I want for Christmas is you'.

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
Most definitely Love Actually. That film makes me feel so happy and Christmassy, I've probably watched it over 10 times.

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Who leaves their presents until after lunch to open?! I don't think I could contain my excitement for that long! I open mine as soon as I wake up (which is usually very early).

I hope you enjoyed reading this and hopefully it got you into the Christmas spirit if you're not already! Feel free to do this tag for yourselves and leave me a comment linking to yours so I can have a little read.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...