Friday 6 December 2013

TOP 10: COSY CHRISTMAS KNITS FOR HER

Hello everyone!

Whilst browsing the interwebs for the perfect cosy Christmas jumper I thought I'd make a little blog post out of it! I found these lovely jumpers and I want all of them. They're all at an affordable price and just so cute for the winter season. I hope you enjoy!

1. River Island - Grey Sequin Reindeer Jumper - £38.00 - HERE
2. H&M - Jacquard Knitted Jumper - £24.99 - HERE
3. ASOS - Christmas Tree Jumper - £30.00 - HERE 
4. Boohoo - Lacey Reindeer & Snowflake Sweater - £18.00 - HERE
5. ASOS - Pop Boutique Reindeer Knitted Christmas Jumper - £30.00 - HERE




6. Urban Outfitters - BDG Racoons Jumper - £42.00 - HERE
7. River Island - Black Penguin Fairisle Jumper Dress - £25.00 - HERE
8. New Look - Grey Penguin Christmas Jumper - £27.99 - HERE
9. Missguided - Blitzen Reindeer Christmas Jumper - £16.99 - HERE
10. Sheinside - White Deer Snowflake Pattern Fluffy Sweater - $21.63 - HERE

I think my personal favourites are numbers 1 and 6! Comment down below what your favourites are, or even links to some Christmas knits which I haven't featured that you love!

2 comments:

  1. Funny how the "ugly" Christmas sweater continues to be a fashion statement! If styled correctly, it could be a really playful look! I look forward to your future posts ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I completely agree, they're such an essential around Christmas time!
      Thank you so much lovely xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...