Monday 16 December 2013

TREND ALERT: TARTAN, TARTAN, TARTAN!

Hello everyone!

As most of you will already know, tartan is quite possibly the biggest trend of this Autumn/Winter. It's effortlessly stylish, can be dressed up, or down for a more grunge-y look; it is flawless. Recently, it seems that almost everyone owns at least one tartan item in their wardrobe - and I don't blame them! I've become suddenly drawn to all things tartan, and I think it's becoming a slight addiction.
It's not all about your typical red tartan print either; I've ventured into the various depths of tartan print colours and I am loving it! 
As I have this undying love for tartan developing, I thought I would share with you my Top 10 Tartan clothing items on the highstreet and online this Winter!


1. Topshop - Petite Navy Check Shirt - £34.00 - HERE (Out of stock online now *sad face*)
2. New Look - Cameo Rose Monochrome Check Tunic Dress - £19.99 - HERE
3. Primark - Tartan Dress with Collar and Bow - £15 
4. Boohoo (out of stock now - boo) - Find similar HERE - £15.00
5. Dorothy Perkins - Wine Check Ponte Tunic - £24.00 - HERE


6. Boohoo - Lucie Tartan Oversized Shirt - £16.00 - HERE
7. Zara - Checked Sweater - £19.99 - HERE
8. Boohoo (again, out of stock?!) - Find similar HERE - £15.00
9. Boohoo - Kate Tartan Oversized Smock Dress - £18.00 - HERE
10. Zara - Checked Coat - £129.00 - HERE

As you can see, Boohoo is amazing for tartan print items this Winter (despite everything being sold out!)

Let me know what your favourite tartan items are in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...