Wednesday 14 August 2013

FREE WITH ELLE MAGAZINE: Bumble and Bumble

Hello everyone!

So sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been fairly busy and stressed what with results day being tomorrow - eek! But I'm back with an exciting post about the September 2013 edition of ELLE magazine and it's brilliant free gift. With this edition you get a free 50ml bottle of a Bumble and Bumble thickening hairspray worth £7.50, and it is so lovely!!
                                               
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how stunning Katy Perry looks here?! And the tartan item she is wearing is just to die for and right on trend - I love it!


So, I didn't personally buy the magazine for myself, my boyfriend bought me it as a little surprise as he thought I'd like it... he was right. I had actually never previously heard of the 'Bumble and bumble' brand so I was ever so curious to try this hairspray product, also because it looked so different to your usual canned hairspray. Now, think of the horrid overwhelming smell of some cheap hairsprays... eeeeyuk! I was surprised upon my first use of this product, that it actually smelt quite nice!! Is that even possible for a hairspray?! Apparently so...

It instructs you to use this on wet/damp hair or to 'mist all over for a set-ready finish', and I have used it both ways. I have quite naturally thick hair anyway, so I wouldn't expect it to do that much, but I do see some thickening effect when using it while blow drying my hair. I'm 98% sure if you have fine hair you would see a brilliant thickening effect!

My 3 favourite things about this product have to be:
 1) The smell 
 2) It doesn't seem to make my hair go as crusty as other hairsprays!
 3) It holds well and I find good use with it for creating texture/messy waves with my hair

This is a lovely little free gift with this months ELLE magazine and I definitely think you should go pick up a copy ASAP before it's too late!!! You won't regret it.

Don't forget to follow me via bloglovin and GFC :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...