Sunday 25 August 2013

Liebster Blog Award

Well, I'm rather excited as I've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the gorgeous Beth at http://bethsadventuresinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk! Thank you so much :)

The Liebster Blog award is an award for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and deserve more recognition with their blog. It is a brilliant idea to help newer bloggers connect with other bloggers and help us to develop our blogs even further!



After doing some research and reading Beth's post on what the Liebster blog award is, I have gathered that these are the official rules of the award:


1. You must link back to the person who nominated you & thank them.

2. You must share 11 things about yourself.
3. You must answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominee.
4. You must choose 11 bloggers to nominate for the award (less than 200 followers on GFC) and notify them in a comment on their blog.
5. Finally, you must think of 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.



Eleven things about me:
1. I am just going in to my second year of sixth form studying Psychology, Philosophy and either English Lit or History (I don't know what to drop, help?!)
2. My skin is naturally tanned.
3. I eat way too much unhealthy food but I don't seem to put on weight... I'm just super unhealthy!
4. I love having my blog as a place to write about the things I enjoy and that make me happy.
5. I can be quite a quiet person when you first meet me, but it varies depending on the sort of person you are.
6. I worry far, far too much about things I don't even need to be anxious about, and it really upsets me.
7. I'm a bargain hunter!
8. I've been to New York on a school trip once... and it was amazing.
9. I don't own any MAC make up. ( :( )
10. I love romcoms, comedy and horror films. (Even though I'm scared of everything!)
11. Finally, the most interesting fact of the bunch... my birthday is on the 30th April (1996).

Questions for me from Beth:

1. What made you want to start a blog?
I have always enjoyed various formats of blogging, especially tumblr - I used to be addicted! But after watching Zoella, Tanya Burr & Louise (SprinkleofGlitter) and various other beauty/fashion guru's on youtube, I discovered that they began through a blog! So I thought I'd give it a go myself, as I enjoy blogging about all things fashion & beauty and I want to venture in to the world of fashion/beauty journalism!

2. What kind of posts do you most enjoy writing?
I can't even pick which posts I enjoy writing the most as I enjoy them all! That's a tough one... but I think I would really enjoy OOTD posts a lot, but I just need to invest in a better camera!

3. Do your friends and family know about your blog?
A few of my friends, my boyfriend and my mum and dad know about my blog. None of them read it though yet, I've not allowed them to, haha!

4. Where in the world would you most like to go on holiday?
This is also tough. If I was wanting a relaxing holiday probably somewhere like Greece. But if I wanted a more adventurous, busy holiday then somewhere like New York, LA or Australia.

5. What is your holy grail beauty product?
Probably blusher. It just brings so much more life into my face and if I only had one beauty product, that'd be it.

6. What is your favourite designer brand?
I'll be honest, I don't really own anything from a designer brand except for my Benefit 'They're Real' mascara... if that even counts as designer?!

7. If you had a time machine and could go back to any era, which one would you choose?
Probably the 1940's-50's, with their incredibly chic and perfect hairstyling and bold, red lips.

8. Do you have a favourite book?
I hardly read at all, despite the fact I take English Literature, but I remember reading a book once called 'Just Listen' by Sarah Dessen and I couldn't put it down!

9. What is your dream job?
To be a fashion/beauty journalist.

10. If you could marry any celebrity, who would you pick?

Aaah this is a tough one as I don't really even have a celebrity crush...

11. What is your favourite flower?
Generic, but, I do love a pretty little rose. Or tulips.

Eleven up and coming blogs that I nominate are:

9. Ellis Rose at http://elrbx.blogspot.co.uk/

My eleven questions for all of you are:

1. Why do you blog?
2. What is your favourite of all the seasons and why?
3. What is your dream job?
4. What one word best describes who you are?
5. What is something you've never done, but you would love to try?
6. What is something that many do not know about you?
7. What is your favourite childhood memory?
8. Who are your favourite youtubers?
9. Who is your biggest inspiration of all time?
10. What is your favourite make up brand?
11. What is your favourite high street fashion shop?



4 comments:

  1. I loved reading this!
    Great post :)
    Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks so much for nominating me
      Alice xxx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...