Saturday 3 August 2013

Rimmel Gel Liner - Review!

I know that the Rimmel Gel Liner isn't a particularly new product on the market, but I'm sure there are some of you eager to try out your first gel liner but you're undecided! Decision made for you - gel liner is great!

Previously, I had owned and used the Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner. It was a lovely liquid liner and easy to apply as the brush was nice and firm and not flimsy at all. Although - and I've heard other beauty guru's say this - it used to make my eyelid sting a little bit if a little too much was applied! So I decided to try out MY first gel liner.

First impressions of the Rimmel Gel Liner were brilliant, retailing at £6.49 it's a fairly good price for the long-lasting product you're getting (I still have plenty left despite using it for 4-5 months!). It gives a slightly more subtle look than a liquid liner, but you can layer it up to make it as dramatic as you want! I found it a lot easier to apply, and a lot easier to correct if I made a mistake. (Which ALWAYS happens when doing eye liner)!! I've read people saying in other reviews that it doesn't stay on all day, but I haven't experienced this with it... mine seems to stay on all day and doesn't smudge at all. It can fade a tiny bit throughout the day, but not so much that it bothers me!
The only downside to it seems to be that sometimes it can apply a little see-through so usually you have to apply a couple of layers to make it slightly more bold.

I hope this review helped some of you in your decisions! I'm yet to try different gel liners but I've also heard the maybelline gel liners are lovely! Love ya xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of gel liner - it's amazing! I haven't tried the Rimmel one yet though, but it's definitely next on my list! Lovely blog by the way!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you!! It might not be for everyone but its worth a try! I love your blog also x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...