Thursday 8 August 2013

REVEALED: PRIMARK'S NEW A/W 2013 RANGE

As some of you may have seen, a number of items from Primark's AW13 range have been revealed all over the interwebs. I have taken a huge liking to a few of the items within their upcoming range - although Primark are raising their prices!!! But along with this the quality is also getting better and although the prices aren't so mind-blowingly cheap, they are still affordable! Here are a few of the items which I can't wait to get my hands on:


Ah, aren't these blouses just lovely?! I can just picture these teamed with some black disco pants and the black cut-out boots (pictured below)! 

Oh, the coats, the coats, the coats. Everybody's winter essential and Primark sure have delivered!! The lovely oversized blazer style coat pictured to the left is a must, at £32 it is expensive for Primark, but it looks like it could have easily come from Topshop! And I may have to invest in a PU sleeved coat...


Now I heard a while ago that Primark were going to come out with some black cut out boots and here they are... and I love them! For only £20 I need to get myself a pair, and I think these are in store now. They are a much more affordable option for those who don't want to spend £45 - £75 for a pair from Topshop.


And finally, the tartan print! While browsing through the photos of the new AW13 range I noticed that tartan seemed to be a common theme. Now, I've never been a huge fan of the tartan print, and this tartan print dress feels a bit too daring for me... but the model makes it look so so lovely that I am drooling over it. AND it's only £13! 

Overall, Primark's new AW13 range is quite impressive and different to their usual style. I would say it is quite grunge inspired yet has a chic edge to it as well! (There are a few pairs of beautiful heels which I haven't featured upcoming too!!)

Personally I can't wait to get my hands on some of these items and I think this autumn/winter is gonna be a big Primark haul time! Let me know what you all think of their new range :)


Follow me on BLOGLOVIN

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the tartan range, i am a bit obsessed with the print right now. so no surprise that i am lovin' that dress and you're totally right, the model makes it look really cute too. thanks for sharing, lovely blog as well. would love it if we could keep in contact and perhaps follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I was never too keen in previous years but now it's really catching my eye! Your blog is so lovely, I've followed you of GFC and bloglovin' :)

      Alice x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...